New Customer - Personal/Small Office
Personal/Small Office sales are done using a secure credit card transaction on the MailShifter website to purchase as many licenses as required.
- The transaction is processed by
- Canadian and U.S. funds are accepted.
- The following payment types are accepted.
- There is no limit to the number of licenses which can be purchased in a single transaction.
- Additional licenses can be purchased at any time to add to your account.
- To install the software, the install is run manually on each workstation to be licensed. It is not "pushed down" from a central server by the I.T. department.
- There is no shipping involved. There is no physical product such as a CD/DVD produced. The entire product is electronic download.
- MailShifter is a product from ThinkQuick Software.
- The sale will appear on your credit card statement as ThinkQuick Software.
- Credit card information is NOT revealed-to or retained-by ThinkQuick Software.
Refund policy: There are no refunds, all sales are final. ThinkQuick Software provides a free fully functional 30 day trial of MailShifter in order for each customer to ensure the product performs properly on their computer before committing to a purchase of the full version which removes the 30 day limitation.Once I buy a license how do I activate my copy of MailShifter. I'm ready to set up an account and purchase licenses.